Do you like to have an adventure and have a blast in Iceland? Then you should definitely choose the one hour Small Island tour on our Rib Boats. Ribsafari offers amazing trips on a RIB Speedboat. You will enjoy riding fast on the waves and in between we will stop and check out some sea caves, which some can only be entered on a Rib Boat. During our stops we will also tell you stories about our islands, nature and history.
During the ride you we will see a lot of wildlife including seabirds such as fulmars, kitty-wakes, gannets and puffins.We sometimes also spot whales and seals during our ride.
.This is a sightseeing tour with a twist as you get an adrenaline kick at the same time.
Our guides will take good care of you and you will certainly have a blast
More information on Ribsafari one hour tour
Tour length: One hour
- Adults: 13,400 Icelandic krona (incl. VAT)
- Children under 12 years of age: 7,200 Icelandic krona (incl. VAT)
Minimum: 5 people per trip (Notice we gather 5 or more passengers into a group)
- 15. May to 1. June at 12:00 (noon) and 2:30 pm
- 1. June to 31. August at 12:00 (noon), 2:30 pm and 4 pm
- In July we also have trips at 5 pm
- 1. September to 30. September at 12:00 (noon) and 2:30 pm
However we also sail at other times so you can always contact us via phone +354 661-1810 or via email email@example.com for information.
For all information about safety, age limitation or health issues and cancellation policies visit our FAQ link